Monday, April 26, 2010

Happily Ever After The End

I am not a blogger, and I probably never will be. The best I can do is random Facebook updates. Before last summer, I didn't even read blogs about anyone or anything. Even now, I only read a handful of blogs (I don't count the wedding blogs I only look at to see silly things that people will actually pay for). I NEVER comment on anything I read on the blogs, regardless of the strength of my opinion. This experience of blogging was completely new to me, and I can not say I enjoyed. I like talking to people about my ideas, but a blog is a one-sided conversation. The comments don't do much for me. I prefer a conversation.

I did enjoy seeing the impact of fairy tales everywhere though. They are such a common theme in our every day life that I often failed to notice them before having to do this blog.You can find them in fashion, advertising, Build-A-Bear Workshop (http://www.buildabear.com/shop/productdetail.aspx?ProductSKU=15606_15614_14987&Category=Enchanted+Friends&CallingPage=ProductSummary), and more! Some of the things other people found were hilarious and fascinating.

I thoroughly enjoyed the class and the many discussions we had. I took a lot more away from those than I did from the blog, but I believe it has more to do with my personality then it does with the blog.

*Just to defend myself, I wrote TWO wedding related posts, and one was before I got engaged.*

No comments:

Post a Comment